
But Mr. Slither is still there. Every morning. H told me I just need to leave earlier. I tried this method today - no luck. Apparently, this guy is an early riser.
I was brave enough to get a picture to help figure out what type it is. It looks like a Northern water snake, which is described as aggressive - it will strike and bite repeatedly if threatened. These bites ares supposedly very painful, but non-venomous. Is this supposed to make me feel better? Watch those ankles & sandaled feet. Yuck! It's the big walk around for me - when I'm feeling brave, it's just a slight detour on the lawn...while other days, I take the longer route, circling back around the whole house to get to the driveway. This weekend, H is going to try and relocate the warm stones we think are attracting him to this corner...let's hope this helps. I'm getting tired of the anxiety and walk around every morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment