Monday, May 30, 2011

Static, subsiding...

At some point, a few days ago, when nothing seemed to be going right,  I turned on my phone for one thing or another. All I saw was static - the whole screen, a jumble of fuzz. It was like what you used to get on the tv screen when the transmission when out (oh the days of analog!) - that snowy grey image and a blur of noise.



It took me a moment to realize it wasn't really static, but rather just me, too busy (and too distracted) to realize what buttons I was pushing.  Somehow, I had activated  the video function on my phone. The fuzzy picture wasn't one more broken thing to fix, but rather just me, filming the concrete that was flashing by....little bits of grass, too, and my toes  (which could really use a fresh coat of color!) 

Anyway, this little episode pretty much sums up how things have been going lately. Most things feel blurry and disconnected, but really, I think it's mostly just me not quite seeing the picture for what it really is yet. More uplifting posts to follow, it (finally) looks like things are starting to come into focus here...

No comments:

Post a Comment