We've got a good dozen or so days of construction behind us now. And things are starting to really take shape. Yes, there's still stuff everywhere - the workmen's tools and our things (closets and cupboards aren't back in working order yet!), but I can see the progress. Clearly less time is going to cleaning up at the end of each day...but we're on track to have things wrapped maybe as soon as this weekend already! I can live with the ladders and workbenches in the meantime.
And I'm really excited about all the changes. We have (at least a bit!) of tile in the bathroom already.
There's just a few more days of peach walls in the bedroom and formica and ugly black plastic track lighting in the kitchen. The carpet upstairs will be gone, too! And when we look at the windows, we won't be worrying about the little leaks, but rather enjoying the lovely views out onto the garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment