
Even though the team is great about cleaning up and keeping things sealed off, there's tools and parts (and dust and debris) everywhere. I'm trying not to think about it. It's strange to have to wear shoes everywhere, right now. Not sure I like that part so much!

But seeing the progress and making the design choices is exciting. This morning, I did exactly what people tell you not to do - I changed my mind once things were already started. I was in the bathroom with the workers, trying to get my head around where I'd squeeze in the little niche for our shampoo and such, and one thing led to another, and I pulled the trigger (after calling H., of course) to tear down a wall. It was all a rather a quick decision - but not an entirely new idea - it's actually pretty close to our original plan. Yes, we've decided to expand the master bathroom shower afterall (using a bit of space gained in the adjoining laundry closet, by putting in a stackable washer/dryer unit).
The bathroom is still going to be a small, but the shower will go from being a tight squeeze to a decent sized space we'll really enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment