Very proud of all of his hard work and that the little tomato garden I started just over a month ago is taking off so well (almost too well -- I think we need a second bed really!).
Here are a few shots of it all:
I feel a little guilty for puttering around inside while he's out there -- just not quite ready to attack the weeds quite yet (although that's exactly what I'd like to do out there today)...
Instead, I've been enjoying a slower start, with Otto at my heels all morning. He has been following me from room to room, while I finish my coffee (and H.'s) before moving on to the rest.

High on the list today, too, is making the final choice for the second floor bathroom counter top (yes, we have another project ready to go -- permits have been accepted and material ordered -- and we're getting ready for a few weeks of dust and noise!). More soon on that...but first just a few more quiet latte infused moments here, with Otto!
No comments:
Post a Comment