Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Schaffen, schaffen häusle bauen

Well, yes - it's been busy! I'm not even quite sure if I could tell you with what exactly. Schaffen, Schaffen, hausle bauen, is probably what H would say (sing, hum). Working, working, working on the house...Which isn't quite a literal translation of what we've been up to, but close enough!

We're getting ready for the next project or two (painting the room below, among other things). And this past weekend, we made a push on some of the smaller details - things like putting in a roll-out recycler under the sink (instead of just having the box for this contraption there, as it's been for the past few months)...and perhaps most excitingly, we hung some pictures & 2 fabulous (matching) mirrors we found at the end of last year. I'm so happy to have a proper full length (or near full length) mirror on the main floor in the mornings.

Mirror, mirror...

No comments:

Post a Comment